U2 2015 TOUR VIP TRAVEL PACKAGES
Supplemental Terms of Sale
”) you hereby agree to the following Supplemental Terms of Sale.
1. All sales are final.
No refunds are available.
2. Packages are not exchangeable or transferable. Accordingly Packages and/or tickets cannot be sold, assigned, given away or otherwise transferred to any third party (except to a guest when a two party Package is purchased), or used as a prize in any contest, sweepstakes or promotion. Violation of these provisions will result in the revocation of the tickets and no refund will be granted.
3. All tickets are available “will call” only and identification is required to claim the tickets.
4. Airfare is not included.
5. You must be at least 18 years old to purchase a Package.
If you are purchasing a Package for two, both you and your guest must be at least 18 years old
(unless you are the parent or legal guardian of the guest and participating with the guest).
6. If you are purchasing a Package for two, hotel accommodations are a single room with double occupancy.
7. Specific hotel accommodations are subject to substitution for a hotel of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability. Any other Package element that is unavailable (except the ticket[s]) is subject to substitution for an element of equal or greater value.
8. Exact seat location will be based on time and date of purchase. Seat location notifications will be sent via the U2 VIP Travel Package Registration site by March 1 2015.
9. Certain components of a Package may be provided in the form of a certificate or voucher (collectively, a “voucher
”). RPMC is not responsible for any loss or theft of such vouchers, or of any tickets, merchandise or other elements of a Package and will not replace such items. Any costs incurred by Purchaser that are not explicitly described as being a component of a Package are the responsibility of the Purchaser.
10. Each Purchaser and his/her guest irrevocably and perpetually agrees to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless, Musictoday, Live Nation Entertainment, Inc., Evergreen Concepts, LLC, the members of any band associated with the U2 2015 Tour (“Tour
”), Red Peak Group, LLC, and RPMC, together with their respective affiliated and subsidiary companies, and the officers, directors, employees, representative and agents of each (collectively, the "Package Entities
"), from and against any and all claims, judgments, damages, losses, disability, attorneys' fees, and costs of litigation and settlement, as well as any liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the purchase, redemption, acceptance, misuse or use of any Package, or participation in any Package or Package-related activity. THE PACKAGE ENTITIES DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OR IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE USE OF ANY PACKAGE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF ANY PACKAGE OR ITS COMPONENTS.
If required by the Package Entities, each Purchaser and his/her guest must sign and return, or otherwise agree to, a corresponding liability release and indemnification form (“Release Form
”). If such a Release Form is required, then no tickets or other Package Documents (as defined below) shall be delivered to Purchaser or his/her guest unless such Purchaser and his/her guest signs and returns, or otherwise agrees to, the Release Form.
11. Participation in concerts, tours and special events, as well as a Package and the Tour, inherently involves risks of injury, and therefore, by voluntarily taking part in the Package and the Tour, Purchaser and his/her guest acknowledges and assumes any of the inherent risks.
12. Purchaser and his/her guest hereby releases the Package Entities from any duty to provide, check or verify any and all passports, visas and tourist cards, birth certificates, drivers licenses and any other travel or entry requirements for each such Purchaser or guest (collectively, the “Personal Documents
”). The Package Entities shall have no responsibility for the replacement of lost or stolen Personal Documents or tickets, coupons, vouchers, certificates, receipts or other documents pertaining to the Package purchased (collectively, the “Package Documents
”) once the documents have been delivered to a Purchaser. Further, the Package Entities shall have no liability for the failure of a Purchaser or his/her guest to comply with security related rules and regulations.
13. The Package Entities shall not be responsible for any damages to hotels, vehicles or premises (e.g., restaurants, nightclubs, concert venues, etc.), or any persons occupying such accommodations, vehicles or premises, that arise from the acts or failure to act of the Purchaser or his/her guest (collectively, “Participant Damage Claims
”). Purchaser agrees to indemnify, hold the Package Entities harmless from and against, and reimburse the Package Entities for any and all Participant Damage Claims (including any security deposit amounts posted by the Package Entities and surrendered as a result of Participant Damage Claims) that may be imposed on, incurred by, or asserted against the Package Entities, including any claims for property damage, repairs, cleaning, utility usage (including telephone usage) and personal injury to persons on or about the property or vehicle, as applicable. As security against the Package Entities being held responsible for Participant Damage Claims, Purchaser agrees to provide the supplier of any applicable accommodations, vehicle or premises with his/her individual credit card account information and authorization for such supplier to receive reimbursement from such account in the event of any resulting Participant Damage Claims arising from the Purchaser or his/her guest.
14. The Package Entities shall not be liable in any manner for damages sustained by a Purchaser or his/her guest as a result of causes beyond their control, including, but not limited to the postponement or cancellation of events by third parties, fires, floods, climatic conditions (including severe weather), accidents, civil disorder, acts or threats of war or terrorism, mechanical malfunctions, construction, disease, strikes or other labor difficulties, embargoes, or any law, regulation or other action adopted or taken by any governmental authority, or any other cause not reasonably within the Package Entities control, whether or not specifically mentioned herein (hereafter an act of “Force Majeure
15. In the event a change to any element of a Package becomes necessary or advisable, as determined by the Package Entities in good faith, as a result of an act of Force Majeure, or the acts of third parties, or as a result of the unavailability of a particular component of a Package, then the Package Entities may, acting in good faith, substitute another Package element of equal or greater value without penalty or liability to the Purchaser or his/her guest.
16. Any and all Package elements are provided subject to applicable national and local laws and regulations. The Package Entities shall not be responsible for, or have any liability with respect to, any cancellation, delay, diversion, changes or additional costs incurred resulting from any act or omission on the part of the Purchaser or his/her guest, or resulting from any act or omission by any governmental entity with respect to the Purchaser or his/her guest.
17. The Package Entities advise Purchaser and his/her guests to obtain their own insurance regarding the Package covering such things as personal injury, property damage, general liability, loss of baggage or other valuables, and travel cancellation, postponement and interruption. The Package Entities are not responsible for any liability with respect to such forgoing items, nor with respect to the loss, theft or damage of cash, telephones, cameras, jewelry, heirlooms, or other valuables.
18. No change, modification or waiver of any of the provisions herein shall be binding upon the Package Entities unless agreed to by an authorized representative of such entities hereafter, in writing.
By using or attempting to use the Site, you certify that (i) you are a resident of the United States and are at least 13 years of age or, if under the age of 13, you have the consent of your parent or guardian (over the age of 18) to use the Site, or (ii) you are not a resident of the United States and are at least 18 years of age or, if under the age of 18, you have the consent of your parent or guardian (over the age of 18) to use the Site. If you do not meet these requirements or, if for any reason, you do not agree with all of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, please discontinue using the Site immediately.
What is Ticketstoday?
Ticketstoday is an online ticketing service through which promoters, venues and artists, among others, choose to sell their tickets. Each such individual or entity has its own policy regarding the sale of its tickets through Ticketstoday. Ticketstoday will always act in accordance with these policies.
Methods of Payment
Ticketstoday currently processes the following currencies for payment of tickets: U.S. Dollars, Japanese Yen, Euro, Australian Dollar, Canadian Dollar and British Pounds. Ticketstoday accepts MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover as methods of payment for ticket purchases. We may update this policy as other methods of payment become available. If Ticketstoday is unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide during any registration, ordering, purchase, verification, delivery, payment or remittance process, or any other process, or is no longer able to verify or authorize your credit card or bank account information, your tickets may be cancelled and you may be prohibited from using the Site.
Pricing, Availability and Purchase Confirmation
Ticketstoday sells tickets on behalf of promoters, artists and venues, which means Ticketstoday does not set the ticket prices or determine seating locations, except perhaps under some circumstances where Ticketstoday may also be promoting an event. Tickets are generally sold through several distribution points, including online, phone centers, retail locations and box offices. Ticketstoday's distribution points access the same ticketing system, and tickets for popular events with a high demand may sell more quickly than tickets for less popular events. At times, additional tickets may become available to an event while tickets for that event are already on sale. In these instances, Ticketstoday may make these additional tickets available to you; however Ticketstoday does not control this inventory or its availability.
If you do not receive a confirmation number for your ticket order (in the form of a confirmation page or email) after submitting payment information, or if you experience an error message or service interruption after submitting payment information, it is your responsibility as the customer to confirm whether or not your order has been placed by contacting Ticketstoday's Customer Support Department at (800) 594-TIXX. Only you may be aware of any problems that may occur during the purchase process. Ticketstoday will not be responsible for losses (monetary or otherwise) if you fail to receive order confirmation and do not contact Ticketstoday to resolve the issue.
Ticketstoday may assess a convenience charge on each ticket purchased and/or ordered for certain events.
Delivery of Tickets and Will Call
If you have not received your tickets within 72 hours of the particular event, please contact our customer service department at (800) 594-TIXX 9am-midnight ET Monday through Thursday, and 9am-8pm ET Friday. Ticketstoday ships tickets via USPS, FedEx or UPS. FedEx and UPS cannot deliver to a Post Office or private mail boxes. On some occasions, through no fault of Ticketstoday, you may not receive tickets for an event that have been sent via the U.S. Postal Service. If this occurs, you must inform Ticketstoday that you have not yet received your tickets at least 72-hours prior to the event. When notified of non-receipt, Ticketstoday shall instruct the venue to make available replacement tickets or seating vouchers that allow the user access to the seats originally purchased at the time of sale. These replacement tickets or seating vouchers will be available through will call at the box office of the venue where the ticketed event will be presented. By selecting the regular mail option during the transaction, the user agrees to be bound by this policy and specifically waives any other rights up to and including the right to dispute any charges with the credit card issuing company provided that Ticketstoday provides access to the original seats as described above.
For some events, you may be able to elect to receive your tickets through will call at the box office of the venue where the ticketed event will be presented. Will call tickets are generally available at least one hour prior to the starting time of the event at the venue box office. In order to receive your will call tickets, you must present the credit card used to purchase the tickets together with picture identification and your purchase confirmation number.
Refunds and Exchanges
Before you confirm your purchase, you will be given the opportunity to review the seat location, price, event, and performance date and time you have chosen. Once you make your final selection and purchase your ticket, Ticketstoday will not make exchanges or refunds unless so directed by a venue or promoter canceling an event as noted below in the Cancelled or Postponed Events section.
Ticketstoday does not issue refunds for tickets claimed to be not delivered/not received; or for tickets reported lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed.
If you choose to receive electronic tickets to be printed on your own printer, such tickets may be reprinted for your personal use only. The unique bar code printed on all tickets will allow access to an event by only the first ticket used to enter the venue.
Cancelled or Postponed Events
Sometimes weather or other outside considerations make the performance impossible to complete. In such instances, the venue or the event promoter are charged with making the final determination of cancellation and refund availability. Ticketstoday will issue refunds if an event is cancelled in its entirety and not rescheduled. If an event is rescheduled, and you will not be able to attend the event on the rescheduled date, you will be given an opportunity to request a refund prior to the rescheduled event date. If an event is cancelled and not rescheduled, refunds will be applied to the credit card used by the customer at the time of purchase. In such instances, refunds will generally appear on your next credit card statement depending upon your credit card's billing cycle. If a refund for a cancelled performance is issued, Ticketstoday may retain the original convenience charge or up to fifteen percent (15%) of the total ticket price as a processing fee, plus any fees collected for express delivery.
Opening acts or guests may sometimes tour with headlining performers. Ticketstoday is not always made aware of opening acts or the length of their performances. These opening acts are subject to change or cancellation at any time without notice. No refund will be given if an opening act is changed or cancelled.
Merchandise Return Policy
All clothing merchandise is sold on a final sale basis. There are no refunds or cancellations. Clothing merchandise may be exchanged for the same item in a different size only, subject to availability. Exchange requests must be made within 30 days of purchase. The cost of returning and reshipping clothing merchandise for exchange shall be the responsibility of the consumer. All clothing returned for exchange must be unworn and in "as new" condition.
All CD/DVD merchandise is sold on a final sale basis. There are no refunds or cancellations. Defective merchandise may be exchanged within 30 days of the date of purchase for the same item, or refunded in full upon return of the defective merchandise. Where part of a box set is found defective, the entire set must be returned for exchange or refund. Return/replacement shipping costs for defective merchandise shall be the expense of Ticketstoday.
Return/replacement shipping costs for merchandise shipped in error shall be at the expense of Ticketstoday. If you receive an item that does not match your order, please contact Ticketstoday within 30 days of the date of purchase to arrange for pick-up and reshipping. CD/DVD merchandise must be unopened. All clothing must be unworn and in "as new" condition.
From time to time the artist, venue or promoter may limit the number of tickets available per purchaser per event to discourage unfair ticket buying practices. Please adhere to published ticket limits. Orders exceeding the ticket limit may be canceled without notice. This includes duplicate orders having the same name, billing address, credit card or other unique identifiers. Ticketstoday shall have sole discretion regarding the cancellation of such orders.
Third Party Resellers
You agree not to reproduce for sale, alter, or counterfeit the ticket for any reason, and you assume all financial and criminal liability resulting from the same, including the copying of your unique, bar-coded ticket. Any unauthorized transfer, attempted transfer, resale, counterfeit, or copy is grounds for seizure and/or cancellation without refund. The resale or attempted resale of a ticket, through unauthorized partners, for a price in excess of the original purchase price is not permitted. Ticketstoday reserves the right to cancel, without notice or compensation, any order or portion of any order when Ticketstoday determines, in its sole discretion, that an attempt has been made to resell tickets in violation of this policy. In addition, Ticketstoday reserves the right to restrict or deny ticket purchasing privileges to anyone that Ticketstoday determines to be, or has been, in violation of this policy. Because Ticketstoday does not guarantee the authenticity of tickets purchased from any non-authorized third party reseller (such as brokers or individuals), Ticketstoday recommends that you purchase tickets directly through Ticketstoday, authorized partners or from the venue's box office to ensure ticket authenticity.
Ticket Usage Conditions
Your ticket is a revocable license to the specific seat and for the date and time (unless event is rescheduled) listed on the front thereof. Venue management reserves the right, without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person whose conduct is deemed by management to be disorderly, who uses vulgar or abusive language, or who fails to comply with the rules of the venue. There are no refunds or exchanges. Unauthorized resale or attempted resale is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation. Tickets obtained from unauthorized sources may be lost, stolen or counterfeit, and if so are void. You agree not to transmit or aid in transmitting any description, account, picture, or reproduction of the game, performance, exhibition or event for which the ticket is issued. You acknowledge that the event may be broadcast or otherwise publicized, and grant permission to utilize your image or likeness in connection with any live or recorded transmission or reproduction of such event. You may not bring alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, controlled substances, cameras, recording devices, laser pointers, strobe lights, irritants (e.g., artificial noisemakers), bundles and containers of any kind into the premises. Your ticket cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed, and is valid only for the event and seat for which it is issued. Your ticket is not redeemable for cash. It is unlawful to reproduce your ticket in any form.
You bear all risks of inclement weather. Event date and time are subject to change. You assume all risks and danger incidental to the event for which your ticket is issued, whether occurring prior to, during, or after the event, and you voluntarily agree that the management, venue/facility, league or team, artist(s) performing, participants, participating clubs, Ticketstoday, Live Nation and all of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, owners, employees, agents and representatives are expressly released from any claims arising from such causes. Your ticket may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests and sweepstakes) or other trade purposes without the express written consent of the artist and promoter. The use of cameras, video, or audio recording equipment is prohibited unless otherwise indicated by the venue, artists, or promoter of the event. Please respect the venue and the environment, and avoid litter. WARNING: EXCESSIVE EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC WILL DAMAGE YOUR HEARING.
This website, including all website software, databases, proprietary information and other materials provided on or through the website, including any data, text, designs, graphics, images, photographs, illustrations, audio and video clips, logos, icons and links are owned and operated by Ticketstoday and are protected by U.S. and international copyright, trademark and other laws. Ticketstoday, Live Nation and their respective logos and names are registered trademarks of Live Nation Worldwide, Inc. All other marks, logos, or names appearing on the website are trademarks of their respective owners.
, which is incorporated herein.
At Ticketstoday, e-commerce is a way of life. We have utilized all of the latest, state-of-the-art technological advances to ensure that your transaction is secure. Our secure socket layer software (SSL) is one of the best software solutions available today for secure electronic commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet. If you have any questions about our security, please contact Ticketstoday customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2015 Ticketstoday LLC